old shot of me...

Skull Skates t-shirt
hair
and
skinny young body with some beads and crystals around my neck

and what the heck...
Gibby aka John Garrish shared these old images
thanks for pulling out the scanner or Christmas
these photos and the many others brought smiles to a variety of faces for a variety of reasons


Breckenridge Colorado in the early 1990's
so many great memories
Gold Pan Saloon
C Chair Shuffle
Billy's Bowl
it was snowboarding in its adolescence 



when I moved to Colorado I had never been on a ski chairlift
I had never skied
and
I owned a Burton snowboard that predated the metal edge
the snowboard was slow to evolve
and I was stuck at its earliest moment

"The Pass" was an adventure on the Burton Woody
The Pass brings up some randomness... maybe not what I was looking for



Burley cycling jacket as my snowboard gear
I was so "undergeared"