ah... Crystal City... did some work last week in Crystal City... Crystal City means one thing to me.... DIAMOND DERBY




ah... The Crystal City Diamond Derby!

Phoenix Bikes is hosting The 2014 Diamond Derby
This year’s event will be held on Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 2 to 6 p.m

this is interesting
this is odd
The Diamond Derby in Crystal City is changing hands from one promotion group to another
the bicycle not for profit Phoenix Bikes will be in charge of the Diamond Derby in Crystal City
my guess... it will be similar but different

it is on a Saturday and with kids soccer I am not sure I will be able to attend
there was a message sent to me over Twitter asking if I wanted be involved in the kid event
but... I think I will pass
it is a lot to manage both soccer and the kids race
then racing on top of that... 
well... that may be more than I can get my head around