Marketplace Woes... Flipping bikes... not as easy as it sounds

 


so...
currently I am trying to work on a number of bicycle themed photo books
several different themes
the most interesting the most important being DC Bicycle Messegers

to stay afloat I have been mixing delivery on bicycle, flipping bikes, and my GoFund Me

Donate and Share
or
Ignore
my GoFundMe


the bike flipping and the GoFundMe have their ups and downs
the GoFundMe was Fast out the Gate
but.. have planned off
the bike flipping has also slowed down

the whole process of selling used stuff can be a chore

people ask questions online
they come to pick up the bike
they leave without the bike

I have one guy that has been trying to bring my price down on a crank set he wants me to lower the price on
I am nearing a point where I want to just take a video of me throwing the part into the river
the number of messages from this person has been excessive
I thought we were on an agreement on price
they brought the price down
I said 25 on shipping and handling
they said 10 dollars

I asked them to stop messaging me
and well
I feel like they are harassing me 

I asked them to stop
said we should break up
said... 
don't worry
it is not you... it is me

they still message me

winter is coming
I have a basement and shed full of beater bikes
I might need to host a bike swap!