LIFE LISTS
Years ago I had a life list. It was a short list of life goals; things I wanted to do, places I wanted to go. That basic thing. That piece of paper is long gone.
Some of the goals still remain, some of those goals have been attained, but most of the remaining goals are not likely to occur until the kids go to college, unless of course the kids come along.

People toss out advice all the time. Advice is normally ignored as soon as it hits the air. Most people can not take their own advice. We all know what is best for us, yet seldom are we able to take our lives in that direction.

With that said I recall life before Dean was born. There were in face 24 hours in the day.
That time was squandered. It has been clear to me for some time that there is a correlation between ACHIEVEMENT AND SACRIFICE. Sacrifice has never been one of my stronger traits. I always go back for that second piece of cake.