here is another BLOG RIP OFF from ROBLOG

My inner child is sixteen years old today

My inner child is sixteen years old!


Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla


about stealing info from other blogs...
what can I do?
original thought is tough
we even RIP OFF ideas from ourselves
when was the last time you told a story for the first time at a party
we usually fall back on the stories that we know will entertain, as we know they entertained before

let me see what else is out there worth stealing and sharing....

scroll down to the Ian MacKaye article link
he talks about MP3 music downloads and how he feels about sharing music