Blog Blog Blog....
When I first started to BLOG it was all about bikes. Well, actually....it was supposed to be a place for me to post my already written Race Reports. After each race that any member of our team does they are encouraged to share their experience with the rest of the team. Most people wrote a sentence or two about the event, the weather, and their finishing standings from that day. My reports tended to be more about the stress of arriving late, the traffic to and from, or how my son and I spent the night vomitting which kept me from racing. Then after the first couple of entries I went ahead and posted a few other old reports and then some humorous emails....
Well, my BLOG much like my Race Reports ended up being more about me/my life/and my family then just about bikes. Funny how that all works out.
If I were racing more then there would be more Race Reports....no racing for the last few weeks. Just Deck Building! Now with the Red Tag I am freed up for riding....earlier today I overheard someone claiming that I sent an anymous tip so that I would get this Stop Work Order so I could put the hammer down and go out and play.