.


in times like these it is important to step away from the CNN BREAKING STORIES
and lighten up a little


check out this little animation piece
it is really quite fascinating!

THE MYSTERY OF BRITNEY SPEARES' BREASTS

you decide!

AWFUL PLASTIC SURGERY PAGE

In these times I must admit there are certain issues that I remain conservative on...
Plastic Surgery being one of them.....
Why?
Why?
Why?


oh....
turn your POP UP BLOCKER OFF! and make sure your boss is out to lunch and head to
LIQUID GENERATION and select WHOOSE BOOBS from the section at the bottom
a well designed sight with some fun flash stuff
these quizes are fun for the whole family
I am sure my breast feeding son would enjoy some of these quizes
although he is not so pop culturally hip to know who most of these people are
actually...I did not know who many of these people are...but the quizes still kept me entertained! Go figure!?!




.