Various Bike Stuff

Kevin Dillard of NCVC has some photos posted at TRUESPORT.COM

and while doing some random Web Surfing I stumbled on this after doing a GOOGLE....

Cycling Central Va.org
... I think he was riding a Surly Karate Monkey with gears with Chris Redlack. ... I think
he was riding a Surly Karate Monkey with gears with Chris Redlack. ...
cyclingcentralva.org/forums/ index.php?showtopic=1719&st=30 - 49k - Cached - Similar pages

I wonder what the forum is about?
Something good?
Something BAD?
it seems to be discussing me!
who did I offend this time?

also on the Redlack tip....chris sent me this article this morning
it is a bummer
exactly why I do not own a gun
hope that this guy has a cycling team as a jury or better yet 12 couriers or maybe 12 bicycle commuters
I say NOT GUILTY!
or perhaps JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE