thanks R O B...

ah....
MYWORLD66 ?
not sure what it is....
but
it has these cool map functions

this map depicts the countries I have visited on this planet
it may be missing a country....
maybe Holland, that would be about it
not a great ratio.... great times... but much more land to cover

I think my travel through various states may be a more impressive ratio
let me try the United States map now....




create your own visited country map
or check our Costa Rica travel guide

I would rather that the states I visited be colored in BLUE
but that is not how the election painted it
here is the map of states I have visited



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourFlorida travel guide

it looks cool
but I fear joining....
maybe I will get into after I settle down with the MYSPACE REUNION PAGE

I had thought about removing their little plug for the TRAVEL GUIDES
but.... I have nothing against travel guides
let me go check out their travel guides... they were good enough to give me those cool maps