City Bikes
after work I did a short ride before meeting up with Lisa and the kids at my dad's house in Bethesda
it was a mellow ride... just from Georgetown to the Chevy Chase City Bikes location
there I had to order a few things
as always I got sucked into the Clubhouse vibe of the bike shop
Mike K. and I talked about all sorts of things.... bikes... kids.... whatever
I placed an order for a Thule rack for my Element
and bought a few shirts; a red City Bikes T and a Dickies Shop jersey with an embrodiered City Bikes Logo....
saw DT sporting the mechanic's shirt at the Wakefield race and felt I had to have one....
they only had as large as Large.... but I was able to squeeze into it
thanks Mike and City Bikes for the hook up...

finally got to my dad's to find Dean not feeling well enough for the pool
so it was a drive by
back on the bike and back home
once home I got on a MORE flyer project that I have been procrastinating on