monday is here
monday morning I tend to be slow out of the gate
coffee helps
actually coffee is mandatory... yes I am dependant on coffee
I drink what is in the coffee pot in my kitchen... just as long as it has a kick I am happy
no coffee snob here
no political adgenda as I start my day
but
there are those that.... never mind as the coffee rants are from previous posts

so....
monday is here and we all reflect upon our weekend
this is a cycle I witnessed at a young age
we spend monday, tuesday, and part of wednesday relecting on the weekend past
then we spend part of wednesday into thursday, and friday planning for the weekend approaching
so many of my cycling friends are blogging as we speak, blogging about races and blogging about rides

here are a few
www.timfaia.blogspot.com
www.fatmarc.blogspot.com
bikesandbeer.blogspot.com
joefoley.blogspot.com
mdonahue.blogspot.com
wrenchinthegears.blogspot.com
www.singlespeedoutlaw.com
www.mtb-blog.com
raisindetra.blogspot.com
izzyisadog.blogspot.com
fearlessdogeaters.blogspot.com


that should get you started!
take those links and run!

oh
and this is a flash piece that I took off bike riding donut guy
(a link that I found on this blog, AlaskaBikeBlog)
((there was also this paris hilton flash piece that was clever enough)

oh
and this
a very cool bike that is very inexpensive IRO Cross Single
snagged from here cycling.finial.com