CLONE THIS WOMAN

as a father of two boys I would have to say that there is a double standard

is what she did wrong?
yes
was it rape?
not sure

it just is not fair...
where was this woman when I was 14?

if we had more teachers like this in the US school system we would certainly have less high school boys cutting class

I feel sorry for her husband
I feel sorry for her next husband

the 14 year old boy...
I am not so sure I feel sorry for him

honestly....
it is wrong for anyone (even if they are hot) to abuse their position (no pun intended)
there are members of the community that we teach our children to trust; police officers, teachers, and even priests
so... when a child finds themselves in the the presence of a predator.... well the signals must be confusing
now this predator is even more confusing... for the obvious reasons
I am with the judge
I think she should have seen some time... just because she is cute does not mean that she did not commit a crime

video?

yes.. we all want to see video of this woman