Greenbriar AMBC


Single Speeders and Clydesdales put that five dollars back in your pocket!
no one day license fee for either class

Greenbrier AMBC

A great race on a great course with excellent promotion is just ahead on this April's calendar

This is a wake up call for me to get out on some dirt
NO EXCUSES
I am going to race so I better start riding

This year the race promoters have added a CLYDESDALE CLASS
In a recent email exchange with some of the promoters I learned that I am partially to blame for the Clydesdales racing as an EXPERT CLASS.
This works for me. I would rather be humbled by the Experts than ride humbly along side the beginners.

check your calendar
get your bike and body ready
and
I will see ya out there

wish me luck
and
help me to get motivated to find some dirt
night riding seems like the logical option