the tale of the tape


the results from the greenbriar race are posted

I love to look at the results
I love to marvel at the lap times of the fast guys
I love to compare the speed between the classes

so much can be told from the numbers

looking at the Clydesdale class at this event it is clear to see that there are a number of fast big guys out on the bike this season
that race could have gone any of a number of ways
the absence of technicals could have changed a great deal

a glance at lap one shows that redlack was not the second clydesdale
then looking at lap three you see that the once second place clydesdale dropped to fourth
a result of a broken chain.... the third place finisher was good enough to share his chain tool to help him take it home

time for me to leave work
tonight I will try to collect some of the race images from the various photographers