XS Energy Drink

At each and every Wednesday at Wakefield Race this summer there has been a guy handing out free energy drinks and water
the product is
XS Energy Drink

I need to read some reviews

from the standpoint of a regular Red Bull user this stuff is pretty good
still curious about the review
s

I will have to say
on the short course this seems like the rocket fuel of choice but... just like NITROS in your Bad Boy Club Car
after you give it a burst of energy you need to give it more juice ater on

fueled up before the first race

then fueled up before the second race
was super thankful after the race was super thankful for the water afterwards too

at 2am that night
was thinking I may have over done it
as
fueling up may have meant more than one can before each race
there may have been other sources of caffiene in my afternoon pre-race prep

on a more postive note

my testosterone levels are normal
while my levels of XS Energy Drink in my urine are high

the SWAG at these events are actually good marketing efforts

I have been turned onto some really good stuff that I have continued to use over time

E-Caps

Honey Stinger

and
I am sure that I will be more likely to grab an XS Energy Drink from the cooler at the gas station now that I know what it is

also....
it is nice to get good stuff for free!