26 letters in the alphabet

taking it back
can not let my bitterness and anger spill over to the rest of my life

I am taking back the "W"
that letter is far too useful
as I can not live with only 25 letters

so today I borrowed a baseball cap from either dean or grant
which I am not sure
one of their hats
took it and wore it out to the local pub

can not associate each and every "W" I see with negativity
so I took it back
wore the hat and liked wearing the hat
the hat was comfortable and it covered my bald head

of course the hat was blue
I would most definitely not wear the red nationals baseball cap
now... lets see if I can get my head around wearing that red shirt with the big white "W"
I may need professional help on this one
if the "W" had been smaller or the shirt had been blue it all would have been easier