our generations jacques cousteau


steve irwin was this generations jacques cousteau

jacques cousteau at wikipedia

steve irwin at animal planet
the stingray not the classic schwinn bike

as a father I think that it would be fair to say that I see a fair amount of Animal Planet
not that we watch that much television
well... I watch a fair amount of television
my boys watch more dvds and videos and some television
a moderate amount
everything in moderation

with the passing of steve irwin becomes another opportunity to talk about death
the extra attention to steve irwin brings the whole topic of life and conservation to the surface
my boys have questions... all sorts of questions
it amazes me the depth of their questions and their depth of understanding

the world will miss steve irwin
there will never be another like him