slow down... I think I cheered before crossing the finishline

the traffic on my road is still an issue

all my emails to various people in various offices got things to a point where we met and had a discussion
the formal "walk through" seemed to go well
but... I failed to understand bureaucracy
somehow I was unable to read through the lines of the unseen red tape

there is not the rubber stamp for the BIKE LANES as we had discussed
well... there is agreement from all but one point

and

the thought of thinning the road with a sidewalk has not been axed
this idea from one man is still strong in this one man's mind

brutal
f-cking brutal...

I am trying to work with the system

but I am starting to thing that the retractable strip of spikes is still the best option
at least someone would be doing something

the police effort has been non-existent since the meeting

these people respond to your calls but not to your requests

BIKE LANES AND BIKE ROUTES HAVE TO BE PART OF THE PLAN!