most everything in life is a learning experience


victor mouse traps

I thought that I may be using too much bait
not having great success with the mice and the mouse traps

tonight I went downstairs to the basement to retrieve a cookie that was in my riding bag
as I got closer to my bag I tried to recall where exactly I would find this cookie
had split one with dean and grant on friday night with some milk
but knew there should be one more cookie
extra large home made style cookie

checked my dry sack that I often use
work id and wallet still at the base of the bag
went to the extra large camelbak pak
reached in blind
pulled out the cookie
a small sizeable fraction of the cookie was missing
not a nibble
not a bite
a percentage greater than let me try that
a little closer to could you share that with me

I had already set my traps
thought about my lack of succes
my one mouse caught
the other mice seen

thought about fishing
baiting the hook and setting the hook
figured I was using too much bait
and laughed about the experience of setting up these dam things

setting up a mouse trap is a mouse's version of America's Funniest Videos