brew frame building class

the other day on my way home from work I was taking the straight route home
did not have time to ride
but had a few minutes to chat as I passed through dupont

ran into tar and chris
tar had just returned from a frame building class
tar was pumped

it was amazing all I learned in our five minutes of conversation
tar was like tony robbins selling me on my need to attend a frame building class at brews

brews frame building class


no pictures
had my camera
but I do not take pictures every time I see someone

I lack the vacation time
I lack the money
but it most definitely sound like a deal

I look forward to seeing tar's new bike built up
apparently there was a guy building a 29er there while tar was there
which gave tar all sorts of insight in the frame technology of the 29er

very cool stuff!