biomega... where is your sound?

biomega, where is your sound?

that cannondale reminds me of a bike that used to be part of the biomega line
it was glow in the dark
I never saw that bike except for the times in New York City where I saw them hanging in expensive furniture stores as art

biomega
cannondale

all this talk has my mind rolling down various strange tangents
tangents that bring to mind my old cannondale sm 600
I googled cannondale sm 600 under images and two gwadzilla archives
oddly enough I ran into someone yesterday who had something for me
she went and got it from her car while I waited

she brought it out and I knew exactly what it was
it was the top tube of my yellow cannondale sm600
one of those cannondales with a 26 inch wheel in the front and a 24 inch wheel in the back
funny... I knew exactly where she got it
she got it from a friend of her boyfriend's
a guy who lives in richmond
a guy I went to college with
the same guy that worked the cannondale warrantly that sent a new cannondale frame out to california when I rode my motorcycle out there
had that bike built up by a friend at berkley working at a shop called the square wheel
stayed with a friend in mill valley
a friend who is in town right now for the funeral of his brother
I need to call that friend
and I need to thank josh watts for sending this piece of aluminum my way

I used to love the music on the biomega page