when thinking of giving a gift...


it happens every year...
it happens at christmas
it happens at my birthday

there are these gifts from family members
a mass has been said in my honor
a goat was bought for a family in third world country in my name
too bad these people did not think about buying the gift for me
the money goes to their church or a cause that is not my own
feeding the hungry is a vital cause... but not the immediate cause first on my list

I am not against cranking the AC at your church or getting your parish priest a new BMW
no... I am not against feeding the poor
but... if it were a gift for me
it would not be tough to find a cause more suitable for me

money could be given to league of american bicyclists, MORE, IMBA, WABA, or any number of causes

you can google the other bicycle groups