more photos from this warm march day in washington dc

the angle of the shadow verifies in my mind that this photo was taken around noon

the upper and the lower images are from today
that image of the scooter riding with the bicycle was on a different day a colder day
and yes they were riding together
they started blocks away with separte vehicles on the sidewalk together
cruised at the same slow pace together
stopped to say hello to a friend on the sidewalk together

it was a very interactive form of travel
the bicycle often has that capacity
while the scooter can also carry that same social potential
I think they were european

I like being social while I ride


some of the first efforts with the old camera that is a new camera to me
there is still much to learn
although I have found the power button and the button that takes the pictures