re-Post: National Bike Summit


The National Bike Summit
and The TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION SOCKS from City Bikes

somehow these images vanished into cyber space after the initial posting over the weekend
after an electronic wrestling match with Blogger I was finally able to get them to post

this is not entirely a REPOST it is more of telling the same story twice
I like to tell the same story over and over again and again

I was struck with the a riddle of King Solomon
CityBikesMike of DCMTB and I discussed meeting up at the reception for the National Bike Summit
CityBikesMike has asked me to run my by the Adams Morgan City Bikes shop to grab a bag of socks for him... which I did

when I got to the National Bike Summit I was stuck with this riddle of King Solomon
CityBikesMike was a no show... do I bring the bag of socks back to the City Bikes shop or do I give out the socks myself? I gave out the socks myself

yes... i got a pair of socks


Dorcas of The Washington Area Bicycle Association (WABA) was well deserving of some socks
which of course she re-gifted to a friend before the clock had gone 24 hours

city bikes shop has a blog

cars parked in bike lanes