I do not want to get my heart rate up

I do not want to get my heart rate up...
actually...
I already had my heart rate up
and well... my heart rate is still up
I like to get my heart rate up
but I do not want to get my heart rate up over this
especially now... it is bedtime now

this happens sometimes

raced at wakefield tonight
will expand on this later
like I said... I raced at wakefield tonight
to race at wakefield I needed to fuel up
racing or riding hard after work can be improved by waking up the mind and the body
part of the fueling up process the afternoon involved green tea
that was just as I rolled out of work
as I drove out I ate a banana, drank lots of water, and then some other stuff I can not recall
all on top of a carbo load of pad thai noodle from mai wah at lunch
there was some free Honest Tea... a selection with caffeine for the start
and maybe the gel I ate had some caffeine in it as well... not sure... it all happens so fast

so my heart rate is already up
ramped up for the ride
ramped up from the ride
it is past my bedtime... and I am not ready to go to bed
although I may have tried to leave it on the trail
I did not quite leave it all on the trail

lots of caffeine and a propensity to excitability has me up a tad past my bedtime

here is a conversation on the topic of The Speed Limit on the Capital Crescent Trail
the discussion should not be about speed limit signs or no speed limit signs
the conversation should be about behavior
behavior and misbehavior
there is a big misunderstanding
it is about appropriate behavior

there are speed limit signs on the road
the presence of those SPEED RECOMMENDATION signs do little about behavior
there needs to be an conversation about behavior and misbehavior as well
there is clearly a big misunderstanding there as well
there needs to be a discussion about appropriate behavior

it is good the conversations are being opened
I will have to read through this tomorrow when I find a chance

some conversations are started with a definition
this definition points out the weakness of the wiki page
the weakness of the wiki page... it is only as credible as the wiki page

the wiki page on SPEED LIMIT
"
A road speed limit is the maximum speed as allowed by law for road vehicles"
false on the first line

allowed?