I learned how fold a paper fortune teller this week...


I never knew how to fold a paper fortune teller
in third grade the paper fortune teller was all the rage
everyone had them
not sure if I ever learned to fold one
paper airplanes sure
I can still fold just about any paper airplane I ever learned to fold
I think if I ever folded a paper fortune teller I would remember learning to fold it

had to google how to fold a paper crane to get a lesson off youtube
I learned it then I taught Dean
more than likely I will have to show Dean again
there is a good chance I will have to view the video again
okay... maybe not
which makes me think if I ever learned it I would still know it now

maybe next I will learn to create a paper crane
I hope I never have to make a thousand paper cranes

SADAKO AND THE THOUSAND PAPER CRANES