passing in front of my camera


passing in front of me on the street
passing in front of me and my camera

a photos of the city scape
people are part of that city scape

I wonder how the actual written law reads about the right to take photos in public
photos in public
people in public

this blog has these words
http://photojojo.com

VI. The following can almost always be photographed from public places, despite popular opinion:

  • accident & fire scenes, criminal activities
  • bridges & other infrastructure, transportation facilities (i.e. airports)
  • industrial facilities, Superfund sites
  • public utilities, residential & commercial buildings
  • children, celebrities, law enforcement officers
  • UFOs, the Loch Ness Monster, Chuck Norris
it is on the Internet... it is true
but I will verify this with Al Gore