a moment of truth... I found my SD Card... now we can see how great those photos really were!

a moment of truth... I found my SD Card... now we can see how great those photos really were!

started looking through them
I have deleted a bunch of crap
still waiting to see if I strike gold

okay... here is a gem
I not only appreciated her bike I also enjoyed meeting her
glad I got the shot
glad I found the lost SD Card
even if it was not the collection of Ansel Adams shots that I claimed it was

later I thought I saw her over by Jackson Square
these trikes are quite popular as cargo bikes for the performers and the artists at Jackson Square
if the do in fact call that area of The French Quarter Jackson Square


glad I found my shots
the photos may not be that of a photographer
but I did find all the shots I took of my kids

it was the missing shots of my kids that was really breaking my heart