sometimes the day dream takes as long as the actual process...

sometimes the day dream takes as long as the actual process...

if I see a piece of trash in the park and I want it removed
rather than write a letter to my representative in congress I just pick it up

this sort of "take action rather than talk about it" philosophy can trickle down to the smallest things in life

I have talked about and thought about the process of swapping out my drop bars on my Jamis Nova cyclocross bike for riser bars for some time now

talked about it
thought about it
but done nothing

I have the levers/shifters/and bars!

why?
why not just do it!??!

American Hardcore


it would make more sense for me to approach this project and make it happen
than scratch my head after my next cyclocross race wondering.... "would I be more comfortable in a more upright position?"