I wonder if her career will continue

watched HARD CANDY last night
it was well worth watching

ellen page wins again

not sure what Hollywood is offering Ellen Page
but I hope she continues in the direction she is going
whatever that direction may be
perhaps WHIP IT will be telling

Hard Candy on the WIKIPAGE

but don't read the write up... it tells the whole movie
rent the movie... download the movie... I watched the movie ON DEMAND
if you have ON DEMAND you must have HARD CANDY
it was on one of those scare channels

wow... major mental flashback
I just remembered that in college for a Psychology Seminar presentation I used the visual aid of video clips
ISTANBUL and A CLOCKWORK ORANGE
Istanbul was about a pedophilia and A Clockwork Orange used aversive techniques
ah... multi-media at its most simple