boys and their toys... who doesn't love remote control?

does anyone know what this thing does?
it looks like a mini-steam roller

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's used by road crews to flatten pavement in small areas where a full size steam roller is impractical. You will usually see it in areas where potholes are being patched or in instances where the street surface needs to be broken apart to get to sewage lines or gas pipes and then quickly repaved after the repair.