riding back from the National Bike Summit

things are all happening sort of fast.

although The National Bike Summit was on my radar
The National Bike Summit was not entirely on my radar
The National Bike Summit should have been on my radar

my radar is a little off right now

years prior I was unable to attend anything more than a cocktail party and the group ride
this year I should have been able to manage more

lack of foresight kept me from pre-registering
then lack of forward planning had it such that I had appointments with some work that is being done on the house that conflicted with some of the sessions I would have loved to have sat in on
bummer...

and of course... drop off and pick up
snapped this shot rushing home
was a few minutes late for pick up

luckily most of the information can be found online