this is an interesting statistic...

"for every person who dies in a terrorist attack globally, 58 people in the US die due to lack of health care"

saw this hear... The Jewish Atheist Blog
http://jewishatheist.blogspot.com/

I was curious about the Helen Thomas situation
apparently she was supposed to speak at the B-CC High School graduation but stood down because of her inappropriate statement last week
not positive... but I think that Bob Schieffer stepped in

the Helen Thomas situation is a topic of discussion that may be dangerous waters
politics and religion in the same sentence... STEP BACK JACK!
people feel more strongly about this than I do

I went to Bethesda- Chevy Chase High School... if I recall... Jim Vance was supposed to speak at my graduation but canceled... or did not show up