WORLD CUP! SOCCER EXPLOSION!

I think that there is more WORLD CUP FEVER in the states than I have ever witnessed

soccer was my main sport for many years of my life
playing... not watching
although I have not played soccer since the glory days as a Div III hack in college soccer is still a part of me and who I am

I do not follow the sport... as I do not follow any sports
the super bowl is not even on my radar... but super bowl parties are

I do look forward to catching some World Cup games this year
if nothing else... I will try to watch some soccer with my two boys
watching the best in the sport can only help to foster a greater understanding of the potential of the sport

here are two SWEET ads with Wayne Rooney
Wayne Rooney's Accuracy for Nike
www.metacafe.com
and...
if you liked that... you will love this!
also from meta cafe
www.metacafe.com

and this again
world cup soccer calendar