back from the beach... and not liking what I see in the photos

back from the beach...
it was a blast... even with a day of monsoon style rain after an afternoon of rain and mist
things did clear up and we got to enjoy several solid days of fun in sun

the mid-week family vacation happened just after a long weekend visit to the inlaw grandparents in Pittsburgh... that too was a fun filled family event
these days involved all sorts of entertainment... much of that entertainment involved eating
over eating and no bicycle

I have not been on the bike since I snapped my frame at The Cranky Monkey at Schaeffer Farms
well... there have been some rides with the family... but a bicycle ride with a six year old may not offer the cardio that I need to burn the calories I have been ingesting
which does not make for a pretty picture

somehow I managed to gain SEVEN POUNDS over the last few weeks
SEVEN POUNDS and it shows
SEVEN POUNDS IN THE WRONG DIRECTION

time to show some self control
time to show some restraint