racer down... I do not know the specifics

at Sunday's mountain bike race at Schaeffer Farms there was a tragedy
a racer on the course had a heart attack
a number of racers did what they could to try and get medical assistance and to issue CPR
to no avail

I do not know the specifics
the racer died that day

I did not know this man
yet I am certain that there are people... friends and family who are greatly saddened
I have no words to lessen their sadness or their pain
all I know is that it is important for me to appreciate my friends... appreciate my family... and appreciate my life

life is too short
sometimes life gets cut shorter
love and luck to the friends and family of this fallen racer
love and luck to all

peace

missing man formation

I now know his name... Cecil Funkhouser
RIP... Ride In Peace Cecil... Ride In Peace