a little help here... does anyone have an opinion on this


ROAD ID
www.roadid.com

recently I was hooked up was a coupon to get a ROAD ID
in turn... I will do some investigation on the product and then toss up a report

anyone have an opinion or better yet...
has anyone had an experience with any of the various ROAD ID models?
and by model... I do not mean Liz Hatch or Bob Roll
although Liz Hatch would be a nice option

unfortunately...
the options for me would be between the Sport and the Elite wrist bands
although I think that the Jim Fix is super cool
and well... I grew up in the age of the Ripper wallet... so the Shoe ID also has its appeal
yet... I still think that wrist band would gel best with my style

ROAD ID CATALOG


oh... after checking out the various ROAD ID ID options...
check out their FIREFLY PAGE where they have a few blinking light options that would work well for cyclists and runners and then also some reflective safety options that may very well peak at super cool with reflective shoe laces...
I think those reflective laces would work just as well for dancing under the black light as they would work for the night cyclist or the night runner

I was given several coupons so I am seriously considering the shoe laces... but they are so inexpensive
it may make more sense for me to get hooked up with one of the more expensive products and just buy the laces!

ROAD IF FIREFLY
www.roadid.com


seriously... I am a big fan of reflective
reflective tape on the bike
I know that I sometimes end up riding after dark without a light
reflective tape on the bike frame can aid in the ride home being as safe as possible

lights to see and be seen
then some reflective tape to take safety to the next level
and ROAD ID has reflective tape

Liz Hatch on the GWADZILLA PAGE
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=liz+hatch