Nextdoor is the Anti Bike Lane Forum

 


NEXTDOOR is the Anti Bike Lane Forum
just as it is a waste of time to argue politics on Facebook
it is a waste of time to argue about Bike Lanes on Nextdoor

people are anti bike

not only are people anti bike
people are not interested in a discussion
there is no listening
there is no learning

rather than argue details I have tried to share a little logical line I created about Bike Lanes
Let me explain this again for those that did not see this in previous posts... I do not have to be in a wheel chair to understand that there needs to be Handicap Ramps and other ADA compliant infrastructure just as YOU should not have to be a bicyclist to see that there need to be Bike Lanes and other forms of traffic infrastructure to make the streets more safe unfortunate... this is logical
this is reasonable
but no one read it... no one understood it
except for the people who are already in favor of Bike Lanes

if someone had a "drop the mic" message about gun ownership
maybe I would change my views on guns for home protection
instead... they come at me with canned rhetoric

another message I share included reference to PROJECT 2025
both to get people talking about PROJECT 2025
then also to let people know that Bike Lanes are Progressive
being against Bike Lanes is reactionary

Bike Lane Removal and other Anti Bike Lane Ideas are the type of things I expect to see on PROJECT 2025 trying to stay out of the Red vs. Blue on Facebook
trying to stay out of the Anti Bike Lane Battles on Nextdoor

unfortunately... I get sucked in

and
do not mention Twitter
Twitter shows that the US is a train wreck with endless clips worthy of the Jerry Springer Show