worth watching again... Black Hawk Down

last night I re-watched BLACK HAWK DOWN
www.sonypictures.com

it is intense
it is moving
it is seemingly realistic...
but what does a civilian from the lower 48 know of war?


with the happenings overseas I think that this is a good film for people to watch to get a finer grasp of what is happening in Iraq and Afghanistan
we all have our bad days... but our bad day is no match for a bad day for a soldier
sure... we can have our moments
but... the likelihood of a soldier in combat having a horrifically bad day is far greater than what you or I could possibly experience

as the yellow ribbon says... Support Our Troops
I am against the war and wars in general... but I am always in support of our troops

if only it were as easy as just bringing them home

Black Hawk Down on the Wiki Page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hawk_Down_%28film%29