a few photos from New Belgium's Tour de Fat in Washington DC






#tourdefat

oh man... oh oh man!

so... I volunteered yesterday at the Tour de Fat
joined forces with a number of people representing MORE (Mid-Atlantic Off-Road Enthusiasts) 
MORE was in charge of Bike Valet at the Tour de Fat

so...
in between checking bikes I stepped away with the camera to snap some shots
like a fool... my camera was set for some night shots from an evening or so prior
I caught this error... but only after I missed a series of potentially awesome shots
instead... I have these heavily grainy shots due to an absurdly high ISO 

hard to balance things... 
okay... I am classic with my rookie mistakes


more images to come... hopefully without all the graininess


LIKE GWADZILLA on FACEBOOK and see more images there!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GWADZILLA/89466804115