By God West Virginia!

Oh, God!
www.youtube.com

this is a total classic
a total '70's classic

this is a good chance for a list...
I guess it would be hard to find 10 movies to define the 70's...

Star Wars is a classic from the 70's
but I am thinking of feature films that work like time capsules to the world I grew up in


1. Oh God (maybe because it started this conversation)
2. Bad News Bears
3. Saturday Night Fever
4. Jaws
5. The Exorcist
6. ET, Poltergeist, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind
7.

off the top of my head I can not get anything else
what other movies not only had major impact of the culture of the times but also reflected the culture of the times?

Fatmarc? I bet you could fill this list pretty quick! 
http://fatmarc.blogspot.com/

oh... people stopped reading my blog years ago
I keep forgetting
blogs are blah.