Boston... the bombings in Boston at the Marathon are another reminder to appreciate life and love those that are close to you

that cowboy hat wearing hero
http://gawker.com

Mr. Cowboy Hate Wearing Hero... I am sorry for your loss
and I am sorry for all of the senseless loss of life caused by war
blood for oil?
remind me why were are there?
and I thank you for your effort
the world would be a better place if there were more people like you

this bombing has no face
the cowards have not stepped forward to take the blame

bastards
sick confused bastards!

in addition to the hate and distain I feel for those involved in the bombing at the Boston Marathon
I also have sadness and compassion
as they are sick... their thought process is flawed
it hurts to think that we have created a world where someone thinks that this sort of action would be productive towards reaching some sort of healthy outcome

an 8 year old boy?
that is not a casualty of war

what was this person thinking?

I am sorry... I am having a hard time getting my head around this one