Instagram.... Instagram and Kids... my boys have just been bitten by the INSTAGRAM BUG!

both Dean and Grant have Instagram pages
Dean is Gwadzuki Son of Gwadzilla
and 
Grant is GwadzKong which I guess is the antithesis of the Gwadzilla
sort of like King Kong Vs. Godzilla

as they have started using Instagram I have started to guide them into appropriate behavior
what to post and what not to post

but really...
I think I need to have a more strict set of guidelines
it seems that they want to entertain
they want to share jokes and images
not always images of themselves and their activities

in short...
I need to follow their pages
monitor their activity
and build the basis for their understanding of appropriate vs. inappropriate
and
funny versus trouble

one of my older son's peers posted a picture of his privates
my boys understand that this action was wrong on so many levels
but... they need to get a handle on running their own filters
instead of me being their filter