hard to believe that my young boys were ever such small children...


Celebrated Grant's Birthday at The Awakening at Haines Point a week or so before the sculpture was freed from the earth and moved to its new home at The National Harbor

I have an amazing collection of photos from that week
these shots with the boys
then I took a few night shots
and of course
some images of The Awakening on flatbed trucks being hauled away


The Awakening was a highlight at Hains Point... now that spot is far less of a destination for me and certainly for others


great randomness... even for my frequent mispelling of Hains Point... I often add an unneeded "e"


Haines Point
and Hains Point

the Awakening

trying to resurect some old photo projects
hate not doing more with my library of photos
so much I feel is worth sharing