New Belgium's Tour de Fat in Washington DC is approaching fast... I need to start collecting volunteers for the Bike Valet


@newbelgium
@newbelgium_dc

May 31st is The Tour de Fat at Yards Park in Washington DC
come one... come all...
come and hang out
come and ride your bike in the "cruiser ride where costumes are encouraged"
and
come and volunteer

MORE: Mid-Atlantic Off-Road Enthusiasts is in charge of the Bike Valet\Bicycle Parking
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS
I am expecting a good number of returning volunteers
but have yet to compile a list
if you are interested in helping out with the Bike Valet\Bicycle Parking at the Tour de Fat in DC contact me directly

email me at
gwadzilla8ATyahoo.com
AT=@


it is going to be fun
it is going to be a party
but this event does not happen without its volunteers
and well
I need you to volunteer

contact me back ASAP