I am moderately comfortable on the bike... sure I fell off my bike and broke my elbow... but over all... I am pretty confident on the bike... but that does not mean that the cars around me are not a threat

I hate being buzzed on the sidewalk by a bicyclist...
I hate having to dodge a cyclist riding the wrong way up a one way street...
I hate...
well... I hate the same actions that non-cyclists hate about people on bikes
well... not entirely

I hate these things... yet I have some understanding for them


sidewalks?
have you seen the way that people drive in this city?
pedestrians and cyclists need to be on their toes
and
not all cyclists are comfortable riding on the streets with car drivers driving the way that they do

DO CAR DRIVERS FIND MY CYCLING STYLE OFFENSIVE?
WELL...
MY CYCLING STYLE REPRESENTS THAT NOTION "SOMETIMES THE BEST DEFENSE IS A STRONG OFFENSE!"

sorry for the shouting... 
but really...
Submissive Cycling Enables Aggressive Driving

Remember Alice Swanson?
yes... REMEMBER ALICE SWANSON
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=alice
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=swanson