ISO: HOUSING


Anyone know of any magical opportunities?
I am In Search Of a place to live in Washington DC within logical distance to Wilson High School

The space would need to be large enough for me, my dog, and my 11 and 14 year old sons.
Getting a divorce and planning on shared physical custody. Basically having the kids alternate houses each week.

House preferred... low rent is a must...
House Sitting would be AWESOME!
The neighborhood needs to be safe. I have been looking in Glover Park and then west of 16th Street a around Carter Baron and then northeast...

Anyone know of anything?

I would be willing to share a house with one or two other people if they would gel with the sitcom situation of an adult man with a dog and two sons.

getting desperate... would like to find a place before the start of the school year at the end of next month