JonH of Fort Knox Five has passed away... Jon was a friend to many... impacting lives with his music and his friendships... RIP Jon H


Fort Knox Five lost one of its Members
JonH of FK5 passed away earlier this week

Jon H of Fort Knox Five
I do not have the details of his death
all I know is that he died too young
all that I know is what has trickled down through Facebook

I spoke with Rob before he went to BC to say goodbye to JonH
but I did not pry for specific details
it must be a hard time for many people
it was a band of brothers
the people that gathered around this music was like an extended family

some years ago Jon fell in love
Jon fell in love and got married
a few years into a passionate love affair Pam died
the loss of Pamela Horvath was crushing to Jon
Jon lost his Soul Mate... she too left this world too often

I am not sure what I believe about our time after death
but it is a nice thought to think that Jon and Pam are reunited 

love and luck to any and all who knew Jon H.


Fort Knox Five and DJ mentions on the Gwadzilla Page

Jon Horvath Memories on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/jonhorvathmemories