ah music
it can really set the mood for the moment
that advertising campaign that says, "what is the soundtrack to your life?"
is really onto something
there are times when the moment is right and then the music comes on
and that moment becomes better
when depressed I often choose depressing music
which can take me deeper into depressionstrange that rather than fighting that progression I would enhance it
when looking back to certain points in time I often am able to set the scene better if I set the right music in the background

in the same way a song may evoke certain memories or certain emotions

I am not sure if I can recall the top five concerts of my life
the emotion is forgotten
it is long gone
I would be more prone to retelling a story
than feeling the moment again, and sharing the sensation as I experience it again
most of those feeling are long gone
guess that is old age