now here is some very funny stuff
let me do a little CUT AND PASTE
as I steal this little piece from ROBLOG
very funny
very cool
do it!
read it!
share it!

and here it is

Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Reader Request

A faithful ETJB reader submits an excellent exercise. Try it:
1) Go to www.Google.com (type it in)
2) Type in -- weapons of mass destruction--(DON'T hit return)
3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Google search" button.
4) Read the "error message" carefully - the WHOLE page.
Thanks dear reader!
To all readers: please send more!
Posted by: r / 4/14/2004 09:48:58 PM


funny
after trying that one
I typed in MORON and then hit "I am feeling Lucky!"
and got the desired results
a very odd and funny game that did not exist till this modern age
and to think people used to waste their time trying to figure out what their phone number spells!